Education Open 2017
Otago Polytechnic would like to thank all of our terrific sponsors for attending this exciting event in support of the Education Foundation. Your contributions will make a lasting difference to our students’ education and opportunities, and to the future of Otago Polytechnic!
Thank you to the following businesses for getting behind the Education Foundation and sponsoring a golf hole.
Golf Hole Sponsors
Thank you to the following businesses for getting behind the Education Foundation and sponsoring a golf hole. Email us to find out more about how you can sponsor a golf hole and show your support.
- Dinner for ten in your home. Our award winning Food Design team will cook for you and your friends.
- Garden makeover. Design advice and landscape construction. Includes two days labour and materials up to the value of $500, sponsored by the Horticulture team.
- A scenic helicopter ride for four, a chauffeur driven ride out to the Taieri followed by dinner and wine, sponsored by Helicopters Otago.
- A weekend golf getaway in Central Otago and the use of a new BMW for the weekend. Also includes accommodation and a round of golf for four at Jack's Point, sponsored by Cooke Howlison.
- A fantastic 4 night escape to Taupo with return flights, accommodation and a rental car, sponsored by HRG Travel.
- A range of favourite wines, sponsored by our Central Otago Campus.
About Education Foundation
About Education Foundation
Otago Polytechnic and local businesses have long walked hand-in-hand, launching students into successful careers.
With the support of our community, we are proud to have become a leading polytechnic in New Zealand, with top marks for quality, student success and student engagement. Now, we have even greater aspirations, for ourselves, our students and for the province of Otago.
Our vision is for Otago Polytechnic to be recognised as a world-class organisation, ensuring our region is established internationally as a leading destination for career-focused education. You can play a part in helping us achieve this.
Through the Otago Polytechnic Education Foundation, private and corporate donations can help to fund opportunities for students and staff to work on community projects that will build sustainability and community resilience. Donations can also support us to develop sustainable technologies and facilities, and to demonstrate sustainable practices that could benefit businesses and our communities.
Sustainability means that we consider the social impact of each decision we make. It’s all about balancing our goals with practices that protect and support our society and environment. We’ve made a pledge, both to our community and our students, to do the right thing – working towards a sustainable future for ourselves, and future generations.
If you would like to find out more information about the Education Foundation, please contact:
Phone +64 21 735 645