Keen to do further study or enter the workforce – but need to polish up on some basic skills?
.... and your fees could be free*!
Our practical, supportive Foundation Learning programmes can help improve your English, Numeracy, Computer skills, Study skills, and Employment skills.
We also offer electives that will help you pursue a career in a number of key industries including health, beauty therapy, tourism and engineering.
Find out more at our information sessions:
Tuesday 16 January
- Balclutha Library – 10.00am to 10.30am
- Milton Library – 11.30am to 12.00pm
Wednesday 17 January
- Mosgiel Library – 10.00am to 10.30am
- South Dunedin Library – 11.30am to 12.00pm
Thursday 18 January
- Dunedin Public Library – 10.00am to 10.30am
- Waikouaiti Library – 2.00pm to 2.30pm
Find out more about our Foundation Learning programmes
Expiry: 19 Jan 2018